Sunday, July 24, 2011

Lovin Spoon Pulls

~ Lovin Spoon Pulls ~

What can you do with all that old flatware that collects in your kitchen drawers?  Make door pulls that's what.  I'm certain this isn't an original idea and I'm not sure where I saw it for the first time but it sure is clever and fun.  It can really turn the spoon into a more decorative item and add something special to a cool cabinet door or hutch.


These "Betty Lou" spoons are very fun.  There was no question they had to be on the hutch in our little girl's room at the shop.  


This was the very first spoon handle that I made.  It was probably about a year ago when I refurbished this glass display cabinet.


These are two of the four spoon pulls on the doors of the "Hutch" hutch in our library/study room.

Large spoon pulls
$28.
to order call 360-466-2303

Medium spoon pulls
$24.
to order call 360-466-2303

6 comments:

  1. nice... and i like the title of the post :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it possible to bend stainless for the drawer pulls. I seem to have an overabundance of stainless flatware!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! reminds me of my grandma whe used to flatten them for windchimes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have Gerber Boy & Girl Spoons I ordered from company about 40 years ago. Pretty silver plated .

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...