Tuesday, January 3, 2012

A Special Gift

~ A Special Gift ~

Well I suffered a serious bump on the noggin today and it was due to trying to do a task too quickly.  Rush rush rush,  I was in the backyard attempting to set a post for a special whirligig that I made for my soon to be 4 year old son.  I stood up too quickly and bonked my head on his very low basketball rim.  A few hours and a few staples later I seem to be doing fine but the whirligig never got installed.  Maybe in a couple of days I will get back out there.  Anyway, here it is for you all to enjoy.  You probably guessed by now that he loves trains.


3 comments:

  1. this is a truly wonderful memory gift! what a lucky little boy...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope your head doesn't hurt, staples? Ouch. Cool gig though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely stunning! I love your work. I just ran across your blog through a Pinterest pin someone had of yours. I also do metal upcycling. Keep up the great work!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...